Friday, January 6, 2012

Welcome DJs, Creative Directors and Music Supervisors




Welcome to the blog of Electric Chair 3000. Please take time to listen to some of our songs in the media player above. If you like any of the songs and want to play them on your various stations, let us know in the comments section of this blog or e-mail me at alloyd778@gmail.com or leave us a messsage on Twitter under @electricchair3k or let me know at my Facebook account.

If you are a DJ and do not want to purchase any songs, let me know and I will gift one or several through iTunes or Amazon Mp3. Therefore, I will buy the song and send it through my iTunes account or Amazon Mp3 on to you as a gift with no obligation on your part to play it on your station.

To those who are visting, I will continue to follow you on Twitter, Facebook and continue to listen to your various stations.

If you have an account at Twitter or Facebook and I'm not following. Let me know! The main purpose of the Electric Chair 3000 Twitter page is to inform and educate songwriters with links to important stories that will help their careers. I will re-Tweet all of your informational posts.

Thanks for visting, listening and following.

Anthony Lloyd
Electric Chair 3000

Electric Chair 3000 are currently featured on 11 compilations issued by Rock City LTD and Rosenklang including Ibiza 2012 The Hits and Dreaming Beach Party 2 among others. Their songs have been featured in ads by Estee Lauder, in videos by Red Square Photos and YogaVibes.com. They are published by Audiosparx.

No comments:

Post a Comment