Monday, June 20, 2011

Juggernaut by Electric Chair 3000 On Dreaming Beach Party 2

"Juggernaut" is one of two songs by Electric Chair 3000  available on the Rosenklang compilation called Dreaming Beach Party 2.  It is one the few songs that I ever done that I had never changed anything on.  It was composed as is and has never changed.

At the time of its composition, I was trying to make a song that combined funk, trop rock,  Caribbean rhythms,  and California surf rock. Yes.

In my mind,  I succeeded which why I have never changed it.  It one of the few songs I've done that I really love.

Currently, I have two songs on Dreaming Beach Party 2.  The other is called "Southland".  Both are 89 cents each.  Only 89 cents.  Less than a dollar.

Sometime this year, I will release the album called Juggernaut which features a whole selection of songs which combine funk, trop rock, Caribbean rhythms and California surf rock.  Be on the lookout.  Alert the media. Warn your family and friends.


"Juggernaut" and "Southland" composed by Anthony Lloyd.


Go out and write great songs
Anthony Lloyd
Electric Chair 3000

No comments:

Post a Comment