Monday, May 9, 2011

Electric Chair 3000 On Rosenklang

There are two Electric Chair 3000 songs on Rosenklang compilations. These compilations are available everywhere you download legal mp3s. 

"X-Static"is available on Energetic Disco Dancing Volume One. Yes, the group is credited as The Electric Chair.  I changed the name after X-Static was chosen for Energetic Disco Dancing Volume One.  But, it is my song that is on this compilation.


"Slam Slam Slam" is available on A Collection Of Asian Pop. Again, the group is credited as The Electric Chair.  This song was selected before the name change.

Feel free to buy both  "X-Static" and "Slam Slam Slam" or any of the other songs these compilations.  89 cents? Even I can afford that!

Why the name change? There are other bands called Electric Chair or The Electric Chair.  I like the name though. So, to be different, I named my band Electric Chair 3000.


How are these songs doing?  Are they making this songwriter money?  Are they being played?

Stay tuned!!!

Anthony Lloyd
Electric Chair 3000

No comments:

Post a Comment